Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A fresh start

Hi Gals,
Well the scales have again groaned & the disappointment & shame begins as I see the numbers blaring evidence of My failure over the last few months & then i STOP & catch that thought- I remember that I don't live that way any more, I am not under guilt & condemnation, I am not listening to that negative, guilt ridden, destructive self talk.
I have a choice to make.
I'm choosing to look to the Word for labels for me, I don't hear those words said by the Saviour so therefore I should not be allowing myself to say them to me.

I know His Word says in Lamentations 3:22-23

 22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
   for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
   great is your faithfulness.

Today is a new start, I am not consumed, I'm not under condemnation, The Lord is looking lovingly at His gals & waiting for us to invite Him into this journey- so let's get started!!

Do you have specific scriptures that encourage you on this journey ?
Please share them in the comments for the other Glory Gals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment