Thursday, November 25, 2010

Welcome

I have recently strated back on a weight loss journey and I am looking forward to having this blog as a place that we can share some thoughts, recipes, encouragement and most of all invite God into the journey.

I would love to do study's together and find put some spiritual food into my diet too.

I track my progress, but this is not my only goal, my hearts desire is to press into God in every area of my life and learn what His word says about it all,

I'd love you to join me- its good to have buddies to walk with!!

3 comments:

  1. I am always looking for encouragement in this area. So thankful for this blog. You can find my "health" blog here:
    http://inpursuitofhisbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on a weight loss journey myself...I realized earlier this month that I was meditating more on what to eat next than on Him and His word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, Carolyn, thanks for starting this.
    I joined the site you recommend, and the Australian group.
    Blessings, Jan

    ReplyDelete